Another challenge!! Thank you so much iScriblr for tagging me, I’m glad you thought of me. it was really fun completing it… Though it feels so strange to be posting something without verses. (PS: you still have that ‘3 Days, 3 Quotes’ challenge from me due, luv 🙂
Ladies and gentlemen, the ‘This or That Tag’:
1 Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
2 Attach the tag photo
3 Answers the ‘This or THAT’ questions
4 Tag 10-20 friends.
- Dog or Cat?
Cat (or felines really. Tigers anyone? 🙂 )
- Netflix or YouTube?
Depends for what, obviously, but generally YouTube
- Phone Call or Text?
Texts or face to face. I’ve forever had issues with phone/video calls
- Toast or Eggs?
- Cardio or Weights?
Can I just go with Krav? That’s the extent of my exercise
- Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook, don’t even have Twitter
- Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone?
Ice Cream Cone
- Mobile Games or Console Games?
- While walking : Music or Podcasts?
Music (but earphones only in one ear, because situational awareness 🙂 )
- iOS or Android?
- Cake or Pie?
Cake. And pie. And chocolate. If it’s sweet, I’m eating it
- Swimming or Sunbathing?
- Big Party or Small Gathering?
- New Clothes or New Phone?
New phone, have too many clothes already
- Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
- Football or Basketball?
- Nice Car or Nice Home Interior?
Nice home interior, I’m not living in my car
- What’s worse : Laundry or Dishes?
Dishes. Oh the joys of washing machines…
- Jogging or Hiking?
- Bath or Shower?
Depends who’s joining 😉 but shower normally
- Sneakers, or sandals?
- Glasses or Contacts?
Glasses, can’t stand contacts
- Hamburger or Taco?
- Couch or Recliner?
- Online Shopping or Shopping in a Store?
Definitely shopping in a store
- Receive : Email or Letter?
Email, all my letters are bills
- Passenger or Driver?
- Tablet or Computer?
- Most important in a partner : Intelligent or Funny?
Both. I’m yet to meet someone intelligent that I don’t find funny
- Car or Truck?
- Blue or Red?
- Money or Free Time?
Give me the money, I afford the free time by myself afterwards
- Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
Amusement park! Who’s up for a visit?
- At a movie : Candy or Popcorn?
- Pen or Pencil?
Pen for writing, pencil for drawing
- Toilet paper : Over or Under?
- Cups in the cupboard : Right Side Up or Up Side Down?
Right side up
- Pancake or Waffle?
Waffles! With powdered sugar!
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Coffee Cup or Thermos?
- Blinds or Curtain?
- Train or Plane?
- Phone or Tablet?
- Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
- Meat or Vegetables?
- International Vacation or a New TV?
Always international vacation
- Save or Spend?
Save, but treat myself every once in a while
- Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
Honesty, but with the least hurtful phrasing I can find
- Coffee or Tea?
See above. Tea!!
- TV or Book?
- Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater?
Usually movie at home, but a cinema every once in a while doesn’t hurt
- Ocean or Mountains?
- Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
Comedy. My laughter is horror enough for everybody else watching
- City or Countryside?
City (London, my love)
- Winter or Summer?
- Mac or PC?
- Console Gaming or PC Gaming?
I’m good, thanks
- Soup or Sandwich?
Sandwich. With as much jalapeno as it fits
- Card Game or Board Game?
- Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
Never been camping, but binge watching shows at home seems safer
- Working Alone or Working in a Team?
Leaning towards working alone
- Dine In or Delivery?
Dine in. Unless it’s pizza. Pizza is always delivery.
- Sweater or Hoodie?
- Motorcycle or Bicycle?
Assuming I magically know how to also ride one, motorcycle please
- Book or eBook?
eBook. I’d be drowning in books if I had physical copies of everything I read
- When sleeping : Fan or No Fan?
- TV Shows or Movies?
If you’re reading this, I’m nominating you. Anybody who is tempted is most welcome to try the challenge out, and I’ll be more than happy to read your answers. And if people reading from Facebook feel like it, go for it! The more the merrier 🙂
Thank you for reading, and since it’s almost Monday, have a beautiful, easy week!